Medium Voltage Potential Transformers Epoxy Resin Cast Potential Transformers. Epoxy resin cast Potential Transformers of single core for metering purpose are commonly used. Di-electric strength of the oil-impregnated paper insulation is preserved by hermetic sealing of the transformer.
- Non-ageing Epoxy with Class B insulation
- Non Hygroscopic
- Vacuum cast under controlled conditions
- Partial discharges as per allowable limits
- Designed to work in high ambient in enclosed switch gears
- Good mechanical stability under fault conditions
PT Oil Cooled Potential Transformers
Get Latest Price
Manufacturing and trading of supreme quality Potential Transformers PT Oil Cooled has helped us achieve a very high level of trust in the market. They are designed to present negligible load to the supply being measured and have an accurate current ratio and phase relationship to enable accurate secondary connected metering. These are constructed by passing a single primary turn (either an insulated cable or an uninsulated bus bar) through a well-insulated toroidal core wrapped with many turns of wire. This affords easy implementation and using the pass-through conductor as a single turn primary.
|Material||Mild Steel & copper|
|Power Rating||33 KV|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Easy implementation on high voltage bushings
- Secondary turn core
- Long operational life
- Direct measurement of voltage in High Voltage System is Not possible because of insulation problem of measuring instruments. It is also not possible to use direct voltage for the system protection purpose due to its high value and high insulation problem protective relays. Therefore voltage transformers are used to step-down the high system voltage to low standard value accurately in proportion to their ratio.
- Item Code: 33KV-PT
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback